Las Vegas tops the list of best places to buy investment properties. This rapidly growing city, and southern Nevada in general, is one of the hottest real estate markets in the United States. Right now is a superb time to buy rental properties in Las Vegas, as the residential rental market demand is strong and rents are growing.
Indicators which make Las Vegas interesting for investors:
- Las Vegas is the most populous Nevada city. The Las Vegas Valley population surpasses Houston and rivals Chicago.
- The Las Vegas Valley population totals 2,772,000, a 2.7% increase from 2020.
- The Las Vegas Valley serves as the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center for Nevada.
- More than half of the world’s largest hotels are in Las Vegas.
- There are more than 150 casinos and roughly 150,000 hotel rooms in the Las Vegas Valley area.
- Las Vegas annually ranks as one of the world’s most-visited tourist destinations, famous for its mega casino-hotels and over-the-top entertainment.
- Tourism, gaming and conventions drive Las Vegas’s economy, which in turn support destination retail shopping and restaurants.
- Mining and military bases are mainstays of the region’s economy.
- Manufacturing plants are concentrated in the communities of Henderson and North Las Vegas.
- No state income tax for individuals, as well as a business-friendly state legislature, have aided economic growth.
- Commercial and residential construction activities generate huge economic activity in southern Nevada.